Covid-19 Updates from Laura Maniec Fiorvanti
I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy
FAQ and answers
Dear Friends, Neighbors, and Customers
As you know, we closed all of our locations in NYC and Charlotte, North Carolina, on March 16, 2020, due to COVID-19. Our Charlotte location has closed permanently due to the pandemic, email firstname.lastname@example.org for anything related to Charlotte.
- Chelsea location is still temporarily closed. We look forward to opening outdoor seating soon on 15th Street between 9th & 10th Avenues
- Union Square location has an outdoor wine garden, and indoor dining is still on hold per our governor's orders. Tuesday-Saturday 4 pm-10 pm
- Classes- Classes booked before Covid-19 are eligible for a credit in the way of Gift Cards, Retail Wine or Virtual Classes
- Virtual Classes- We have hosted over 7,000 people since March for virtual classes and also offer private virtual events.
- In-Person Events- We can host in-person events up to 30 people in our outdoor wine garden. Other events are eligible for rescheduling, please email email@example.com for future events and to reschedule a previous booking.
- Retail Wine- We offer custom wine packages chosen by Master Sommelier, Laura Fiorvanti. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your desired total budget, number of bottles, avg bottle price, style of wine, and any other information you find helpful to describe your preference of wine.
We can't wait to open and serve you fully. We will get through this and drink together again soon.